The Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) is designed for tradespeople and employees in the building industry seeking to develop their management skills and increase their knowledge in residential/commercial low-rise building and construction. All prospective students must be currently working in the building and construction industry. It is aimed at people looking to move into roles such as Site Manager, Project Manager or Domestic Builder.
The Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) qualification will help you to:
Increase your work/business prospects in the Building and Construction Industry
Gain technical knowledge and industry skills
Manage delivery of projects and business initiatives
The Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) qualification requires classroom based learning two evenings a week from 5:30-9:30pm. Students will have access to additional support from their Trainer via email and telephone.
This qualification will involve:
- Dedicated classes to introduce key topics, solve problems and work on the assessments
- Self-paced learning supported with access to online resources via the Student Portal
- Training support via phone/email
Students who have completed CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building) qualification will be eligible for Credit Transfer
Full Fee – $10,000.00
Funded Fee – $1,200.00 (eligibility requirement)
* For eligible individuals accessing Skills First Government Funding who enrol prior to 31 October 2017.
For detailed fee information please refer to the Fee Information document.
To check if you may be eligible for Government Subsidised Funding please click here.
Students will be advised of training venues at the time of enrolment. Proposed training locations are held in:
* PARKERBRENT ensures all learners receive training, assessment and support services that meet their individual needs. This program is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding for eligible persons. Everyone is encouraged to apply including people with disabilities.