With the right training course you can develop your skills and knowledge to advance your career.
Our upcoming classes include CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building) courses in:
- Clayton – February 2019
- Airport West – February 2019
- Ringwood – February 2019
- Bundoora – March 2019
- Werribee – April 2019
- Caroline Springs -May 2019
The CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building) is designed for tradespeople, employees, owner builder/renovators and those seeking a career change to develop their knowledge and skills in residential building and construction.
By undertaking the Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building) you will learn how to plan building and construction work, apply building codes and standards to the construction process, prepare building contracts and apply for permits, and how to manage on-site work and a small business effectively.
The course is aimed at people looking to move into roles such as Contract Administrator, Estimator, Site Supervisor, Site Manager or Domestic Builder.
This qualification will help you to:
- Enhance your work / business prospects in the Building and Construction Industry
- Gain technical knowledge and industry skills
- Manage delivery of projects and business initiatives
The course requires classroom based learning two evenings a week from 5:30-9:30pm for 34 weeks. Students will also have access to additional support from their Trainer via email and telephone.
Your studies will involve:
- Dedicated classes to introduce key topics, solve problems and work on the assessments
- A minimum of 2 hours per week of self-directed research
- Learning supported with access to online resources via the Student Portal
- Training support via phone/email
To find out more about your course options contact us today.