The CPC50210 Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) is designed for tradespeople and employees in the building industry seeking to develop their management skills and increase their knowledge in residential/commercial low-rise building and construction.
By undertaking the Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) you will learn how to manage contracts and tender documentation, prepare estimates and monitor costing systems, manage sustainability practices and environmental processes, apply site-surveys and set-out procedures, and how to supervise and manage building projects.
All prospective students must be currently working in the building and construction industry.
The course is aimed at people looking to move into roles such as Site Manager, Project Manager or Domestic Builder.
The Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) qualification will help you to:
The Diploma of Building and Construction (Building) qualification requires classroom based learning two evenings a week from 5:30-9:30pm over 50 weeks.
This qualification will involve:
- Dedicated classes to introduce key topics, solve problems and work on the assessments
- A minimum of 2 hours per week of self-directed research
- Self-paced learning supported with access to online resources via the Student Portal
- Training support via phone/email
Students who have completed CPC40110 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Building) qualification will be eligible for Credit Transfers
Parker Brent will ensure the program is suitable to your needs, skills and experience. Students will be required to have:
Full Fee – $8,000.00
Funded Fee – $300.00 (eligibility requirement)
For detailed fee information please refer to the Fee Information document.
To check if you may be eligible for Government Subsidised Funding please click here.
Training venues will be confirmed with students at the time of enrolment. Proposed training locations are held in:
* PARKERBRENT ensures all learners receive training, assessment and support services that meet their individual needs. This program is delivered with Victorian and Commonwealth Government funding for eligible persons. Everyone is encouraged to apply including people with disabilities.